Your privacy is one of our concerns at Barling Finance. We take great pride in ensuring that your privacy is held in the strictest confidence. Please download a copy of the Privacy Consent Agreement. This will ensure your safety when making applications.
At Barling Finance, your privacy on the internet is also important to us. With this in mind, we outline the following to ensure the information we collect on this site is not used for any purposes other than those specifically stated.
Information Collection and Use
- When you submit an order or make contact with us through this web site, we ask for details such as your name, email address and telephone number. Once you have contacted us or registered an account to utilise our goods and services, you are no longer anonymous to us.
- We automatically receive and record information on our server from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information collected and the page(s) you requested.
- We use your personal information to complete your requests for certain goods and services.
- We will not use personal information for any purpose other than to contact you, or supply of goods and services without your consent.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. We may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- we have your consent to share the information;
- we need to share your information to provide the goods or services you have made a request for;
- we need to send the information to companies or contractors who work on behalf of us to provide goods or services to you. (These companies or contractors do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- we respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- we find that your actions on our web site violate the Terms of Service and/or any of our usage guidelines for specific goods or services.
We have the right to amend this policy from time to time. If substantial changes in the way we use your personal information occur, we will notify all customers/account holders by posting an announcement on our web site.