First Home Buyers
Get into your new home sooner.
At Barling Finance, we understand how thrilling it can be to purchase your very first home. We also understand that it can be quite a daunting process.
If you’re among Australia’s many first home buyers, let us help you remove the stress and keep the excitement of securing your first home loan. Australia’s finance providers have some great loan products available just for you.
Barling Finance can offer you consultant services at no charge or obligation. We can help you find the right first home loan Australia-wide and cut through the unnecessary extras and red tape.
We can help you apply for the first home buyers grant ($7000)*, and determine the amount you can borrow and easily repay. Criteria for homes qualifying for the grant vary in each state and territory and there are minimum age requirements, applicant criteria and occupancy eligibility to be satisfied. Depending on whether you buy an established home, contract to build a new home or act as an owner builder, the grant is payable at settlement or prior. It’s a complex process and if this is your first home loan Australia, you will be grateful for our sound guidance. Get the right advice on everything you need to know, from building and pest inspections to valuations!
Our free, no-obligation services include:
- Professional consultation on home buying
- Borrowing power and repayment calculations
- Seeking and applying for your very first home loan (with first home owner’s grant*)
- Information on Barling Finance products, such as insurance and mortgage protection
If you don’t satisfy the eligibility tests for Australia’s first home buyers grant, we can still help! At Barling Finance, we are qualified specialists in all types of home loan finance and can provide you with advice and help with purchasing a new home, securing a property investment loan or a bad credit home loan.
*First Home Buyer’s Grant:
To qualify for the grant, the applicant/s must:
- Be over the age of 18
- Be permanent residents of Australia
- Not be a trust or company
- Live in the home for the 6 months in the first 12 months of settlement
- Purchase a home with property value capped at $835,000.